SimplyFit4Life, LLC now offers on-site wellness workshops to energize and motivate your organization toward better fitness, nutrition, and overall wellness. We offer simple strategies to help busy people gain better health through balanced living.
The 1 to 4 Hour Workshop Presentations Include
- Motivation to Move: The numerous health benefits of exercise
- Exercise Guidelines: Strategies to make exercise easier for everyone
- Eat Well/Live Well: Create better eating habits
- Strength Training 101: Basics of strength training with instruction, demonstration, & optional participation
Optional Wellness Presentations for 1 – 2 Day Seminars
- Faith / Wellness Connection: For faith based organizations
- Sleep Better: Improve your sleep
- Stress Management: Reduce your stress
- Overcome Your Barriers to Exercise: Take the Barriers to Exercise Quiz
- Non-Specific Low Back Pain: Reduce low back pain
- Osteoporosis & Sarcopenia Prevention: Reduce bone & muscle loss
- Exercise Sessions: Participation with different types of exercise options
- Exercise in Disguise: Dance Lessons (many different types of dance lessons available)
- Mind/Body Awareness Sessions: Yoga, Stretching, Meditation, & Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Deanna Nelson (RN / BSN / Personal Trainer)
- Sara Brown (MS Education / Personal Trainer)
- Lydia Anikin (MS Exercise Physiology / Coach / Dance Instructor)
- Jennifer Widstrom (MS Exercise Physiology / Personal Trainer)
- Judy Preciado (BA Pastoral Theology / Cross Cultural Communications)
Our workshops are balanced, positive, and informative with emphasis on moderation in all things. The guidelines and information come from National Institutes of Health, American Heart Association, Centers for Disease Control, Mayo Clinic, and American College of Sports Medicine.
For Faith Based Organizations
The Wellness Workshop includes a session about the relationship between faith and wellness. Psalm 139:14 says we are fearfully and wonderfully made by God. Our message is to love ourselves and make simple changes toward better health. To schedule a SimplyFit4Life LLC workshop/seminar, and get pricing information, please call 218-340-5039. You may also click here to use the contact form on our contact page.