Here in Colorado we are expecting another cold front coming through over the weekend. This tasty side dish will warm the tummies of those you love.
Creamy Spinach Casserole
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, beat the soup, cream cheese, milk and
- Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in stuffing cubes and spinach.
- Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 10 servings.
- Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 205 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 723 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.